Document Collection and Review Process
You can begin the Loss Mitigation Review process today by faxing in this completed form along with the documents below to (866)467-1137:
- Completed and signed IRS Form 4506-T
- Copies of your two most recent pay stubs showing year-to-date earnings (if a wage earner)
- Completed quarterly or year-to-date profit and loss statement (if self-employed)
- Award letter stating amount, frequency, and duration of your Social Security, disability or death benefits, pension earnings, adoption assistance, or public assistance and bank statements for two months showing receipt of payment (if applicable)
- Copy of divorce decree, separation agreement, other written agreement filed with the court, or decree that states the amount and period of time over which alimony, child support, or separation maintenance will be received and bank statements for two months showing receipt of payment (if applicable and you choose to have it considered)
- Copy of the lease agreement for rental income and proof of rental payment for two months (if applicable)
- Signed copy of your most recently filed federal tax return including all schedules
- Copy of recent utility bill or homeowners insurance policy
- Copies of your two most recent personal bank statements
- Proof of homeowners' association dues (if applicable)
Other documentation may be required depending on your unique situation and which Loss Mitigation Option you pursue. Call us today to learn more.
There are also free housing counseling services provided by nonprofit agencies sponsored by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Click here or call (800) 569-4287 to find HUD-approved counseling agencies in your area.
Learn about the HOPE NOW Alliance
If you have a concern related to the Loss Mitigation process or outcome for your account, please contact the Escalations Team toll-free at 866-464-0084 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM eastern time, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 15 days for research and response in writing to your inquiry.
If you are already working on a Loss Mitigation Option, log in here to check the status.